Nintendo has issued Update 2.1.0 for Splatoon effective this evening, September 1, 2015 at 10pm EST/7pm PST. Remember in order to update your game, your Wii U needs to be connected to the internet in order to download it.
This update requires about 597MB of storage space. More info
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments to stage layout in all modes to prevent users from swimming over some of the ledges.
- Camp Triggerfish: Adjustments to stage layout in Turf War and Splat Zones so users cannot jump directly over to the opponents’ turf.
Main Weapon Adjustments:
- All Rollers: Adjusted the movement of the camera angle when users lift up the Roller back to the movement in Ver. 1.3.0.
Sub Weapon Adjustments:
- Splash Wall: Fixed the issue in which users can sometimes inflict damage on their opponents by throwing a bomb while standing up against the opponent’s Splash Wall.
Ranked Mode Adjustments:
- Fixed the issue in which the teams’ points are erroneously considered as tied when the numbers are extremely close to one another in Tower Control.
- Changed the amount of points awarded to teams when the opposing team takes control of the tower after the player’s team has not been able to take the lead when the points are tied.
*In Ver. 2.0.0, the leading team’s score goes down by 1 point, but this will revert back to the settings in Ver. 1.3.0 where the losing team’s score goes up by 1 point.
- Fix the issue in which the 104-2230 error occurs after downloading Ver. 2.0.0.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Happy gaming, folks!
As always, gaming is meant to be fun, so keep gaming!!